Ladies, what are you getting and or doing for your hubbies on Fathers Day??

Need some fabulous ideas

Helen2004

Asked by Helen2004 at 11:14 AM on May. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Nothing.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:15 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Not married and my child's father is nowhere to be found. I will, however, be buying myself something since I fill the role of both parents.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on May. 10, 2011

• My son's father isn't in the picture really so we're going to celebrate my dad and brother for being a great grandpa and uncle to my son. We're going fishing and having a picnic of my dad and bro's favorite food and in the evening we're going to a movie.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 11:16 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I agree! Good for you :)
    Helen2004

Comment by Helen2004 (original poster) at 11:17 AM on May. 10, 2011

• My hubby didn't get me anything for Mother's Day. If I had money I'd probably get him a wallet but I don't. So probably a card. I love the men's leather wallets from the Fossil watch store
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:17 AM on May. 10, 2011

• He's very out doorsey so I'm making him his favorite breakfast, yogurt with fruit and granola to take with us on a hiking trip in the state park. Then we're going to surprise him with dinner at his favorite steakhouse and that should make up for the fact that his gift is new church pants. lol
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 11:25 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I'm making reservations soon, and we're going rock crawling in our jeep that weekend. He doesn't know it yet, so I'm hoping I can pull it off... He works so hard all yr, and he deserves to have some fun.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:29 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I am going to buy some fishing items and bake a tackle box sculpted cake.

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 11:34 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Haven't thought about it yet.
    My husbands uncle is the caretaker for his elderly/sick mother (DH grandmother) and he takes a yearly golf trip that weekend. We volunteered to watch her for the weekend. We will probably celebrate father's day early or late to make up for that. I will probably have the kids make him a card, make him his favourite dinner and sign him up for a scotch tasting class or have him go out for a drink with his friends.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 11:44 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Hmmm what do you guys think of Giant tickets?
    Helen2004

Comment by Helen2004 (original poster) at 11:59 AM on May. 10, 2011