Personal Qestions

Why do CFM's ask alot of personal questions on here

example: Who is on welfare, Do your kids have the same father, how many times do you have sex with your DH or What is your household income.

I mean really it's a social site or debates and opinions and I love it but sometimes it gets way out of hand and when they get a vote down for there answer they get upset me i think it's funny that some on here will share that kind of info

ttk2

Asked by ttk2 at 11:21 AM on May. 10, 2011 in About CafeMom

• this is a question and answer area after all everyone is entitled to asking whatever they want and a lot of times it is a genuine question and they really need help and maybe have no place else to turn; sometimes people just need some encouraging words and where else to get but from a mom site
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:24 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Don't answer them.
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 11:23 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I guess it's because they are just curious. I try to stay away from questions that are too personal for me. I think it all depends on each person's comfort level.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 11:22 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I thinks its just boredom and have nothing else to ask. Or they may want to become popular.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 11:23 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I think it's the voyeur/peeper in all of us that does that.

Sorry ladies, I'm not the girl who'll ever put that kind of info out there. But we all love to laugh & point at the ones who do.
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 11:23 AM on May. 10, 2011

• because some of us aren't so uptight about personal questions or answers. No reason to get upset over them. i answer a lot of personal ones.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:23 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I have a picture of Ego's boobs.
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 11:24 AM on May. 10, 2011

• some people don't care to ask or share their thoughts on things like this, some I feel are to personal and I don't discuss with anyone besides my DH, but to each their own, if they wanna blast their personal lifestyle out there then they can, I am not gonna judge but it isn't for me..
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:25 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Why not ask?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Don't answer the ones you aren't comfortable with. I think many ask those questions trying to complete the daily to do list for credits. They probably don't even care about your answers.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:49 AM on May. 10, 2011