Sex question adult content

anyone like to give and/or recieve oral sex? anything in particular that you enjoy about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on May. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Im 25 and for the first time in my life I can say i enjoy both =-) My sex life with my sons father was super lame, i never had a O, and i never wanted to give oral or recieve it, it made me uncomfortable. I have currently been in a relationship with my SO for 9 months now, he gave my first orgasm. I love giving him oral, and i think of it more as a reward for him being so awesome in bed. my opinion is you absolutley have to be attracted and turned on by your SO to really enjoy sex and everything that comes along with it. To the anon above, you need a life change because i promise, you could one day enjoy it even if you dislike it now =-)
    AydensMommy1109

Answer by AydensMommy1109 at 11:30 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I like giving an receiving. Even though I like receiving it a little uncomfortable at first because I am extremely ticklish. I like giving because I know I can he enjoys it.

booger14

Answer by booger14 at 11:25 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I hate giving it
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:25 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I like either. I'm a giver though I love to see my husband enjoy himself.
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 11:35 AM on May. 10, 2011

• I love both but receiving less not because he doesnt make me feel good but because im self conscious and my mind always goes other places
    mommyof0210

Answer by mommyof0210 at 12:10 PM on May. 10, 2011

• SOMETIMES I LIKE TO GIVE NOT FOR LONG DONT LIKE TO RECIEVE TOO MUCH NEMORE
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 12:44 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I love to give it most, but I've never turned down receiving either! I like to watch his face and make him moan. It just feels so good to know I can do that to him.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 12:53 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Nope, neither.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on May. 10, 2011