Why am I even worried about this?

So I am 7 weeks now and still feel NOTHING except just being tired and a little extra hungry. Not a single bit of nausea....My first actual dr. appt is on Monday Dec 15th. I went to the dr. once but all they did was do a urine pregnancy test to confirm and refer me to the OB/GYN.

LittleMonster22

Asked by LittleMonster22 at 12:44 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• be happy you have no symptoms with my first daughter i was like you i felt nothing but with this new pregnacny i wish it were like my first
    Anonymous

• I have 3 kids and never had any pregnancy symptoms, NOTHING. I was lucky. I really didn't feel pregnant till I felt the baby move because I didn't even really show till my 7 and 8 month
    Anonymous

• Are you worried about your baby being okay?

Because that's completely normal =] Everyone goes through it. Your morning sickness could kick in within the next few weeks like mine did, I dealt with mine in weeks 8-14.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:46 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Enjoy it while it lasts :)

Hopefully you'll continue to feel good!!!! You're worried b/c you're a mommy, it's normal
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 12:57 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I never had morning sickness at all. Some women get it really bad and others not at all. You still have a few weeks before you'll be able to hear the heartbeat, but if you're really worried, can you get an ultrasound done?
    Babyness

Answer by Babyness at 3:15 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I didn't have symptoms, I never even got morning sickness. This pregnancy (3rd) I was more tired and hungry in the beginning.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 5:10 PM on Sep. 15, 2010