He Mooned Me

LOL Last night I went to check on my sleeping 18 month old baby boy and there he was with his tush in the air and no diaper. Getting a diaper on him was interesting. This totally tickled my funny bone. Wanna share any funny kiddo moments?

ochsamom

Asked by ochsamom at 11:40 AM on May. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My 19 month old just did that to me the other day lol. He had woken up from his nap and when I went in, all I saw was this tiny little butt. He had taken off his diaper and threw it on the ground. It was so funny :)
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 11:46 AM on May. 10, 2011

• When ds was 4 months old we decided to take him to church. We was going out the door when he pooed in his diaper. I told dh to change his diaper and make sure he sprinkle some baby powder in it. While in church, everyone s is sitting there praying all of a sudden there is a loud fart(my baby had bad gas then) everyone looked and turned to the sound. My baby had a cloud of dust around him. Dh had put almost a whole bottle of powder in his diaper! Everyone started cracking up.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 11:48 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Omgosh that is so funny!!!!! I am crying here.
    ochsamom

Comment by ochsamom (original poster) at 11:51 AM on May. 10, 2011