Did you or didn't you..

So..I was curious..Since i see the post about someone being confused about if they should or shouldn't have an abortion..I was just curious if any of you went through with it or not..Did any post influence you? And you have my blessing to post ANON, since it is a very personal topic.

sydsmom2

Asked by sydsmom2 at 12:44 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i could never have one i dont believe in them
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 12:50 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I could never. Sadly, my SO's mom wanted us to have one, and I can't even look at her now, her saying those things. But I know in some cases, it probably is just the best and last resort, and my heart goes out to the people that have to make that decision.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 12:48 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I was real young when I had my kid, and I didn't really know the guy at the time so I assumed he was going to be like all the rest and bail on me. So I considered abortion and even talked to him about it, even though in my heart and mind I knew I could never REALLY do it. I never had an abortion. A post wouldn't influence me.
    Anonymous

• I did not. I considered it because it was very not planned. I told my mom, we talked and she supported me with whatever I did because she had an abortion and she also had a child young. She experienced it both ways and knew only I could make the decision. If I was still in highschool I would have definitely had an abortion, honestly. But I am 20 and decided what was right for me. It has been hard and it will continue to be hard. I would not have an abortion from this point on because I have a stronger connection and feelings than I did before pregnancy. But i do not put others down for deciding to have one. My friends have had them and I know they need the support through the hard process, so I be the best friend I can and understand.
    I'd rather them have an abortion than raise a child while using drugs or living off or welfare.....
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 12:50 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• when i was 19 i was going through a divorce from my sons father who was abusive and i found out i was pregnant shortly after i left him there was no way i could support another baby and my son we were having to live in a shelter at the time i did what i thought was best and had a abortion at 5wks along. It wasnt a bad choice but i do sometimes regret doing it but i felt at the time it was best for me and my son. It was a hard choice but in the end i think it worked out best. now im happily married to a wounderful man and we are happily expecting a baby boy.
    Anonymous

• i wanted to have but i didnt because of my famliy not because of a post i dont think i could have gone through with it anyways even if i didnt have my family
    Anonymous