Is it better to avoid someone on facebook because you are getting too emotionally attached?

geminilove7

Asked by geminilove7 at 11:46 AM on May. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Yeah time to ignore him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Yes.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:47 AM on May. 10, 2011

• If youre not supposed to be getting emotionally attached, then yes..I would delete the problem.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:51 AM on May. 10, 2011

• If you go down that road, its going to get ugly real fast! You said, your not deleting him but your ignoring him... Your already attached and not ready to let go. Don't ruin your marriage and life for some guy...
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 2:47 PM on May. 10, 2011

• My father passed away and he was really supportive to me but then it was my anniversary and he posted something about being his friend in another language on the status and then he kept writing to me on Mother's Day.
    geminilove7

Comment by geminilove7 (original poster) at 11:50 AM on May. 10, 2011

• Anon I will ignore him but not delete him. He is nice in general to everyone, just a little too feely for me at my sad state that I am still in now.
    geminilove7

Comment by geminilove7 (original poster) at 11:53 AM on May. 10, 2011

• DO WHAT???? your father passed away, but said something about a friend of his on his status in a different language??? So how did you hook up with this friend and what is the attraction??? Is he older than you and you are missing your father so u turned to this guy???
    Sorry, I just don't get it fully.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 12:10 PM on May. 10, 2011

• No, not quite. He posted something in another language after I posted that it was my anniversary and how great my hubby was. COndolences were seperate. Mother's Day was totally a seperate situation too.
    geminilove7

Comment by geminilove7 (original poster) at 12:13 PM on May. 10, 2011

• YEP BLOCK THEM IF ITS UNCOMFORTABLE
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 12:37 PM on May. 10, 2011

• He is just there for moral support. He does not bother me. But since I had my father's death and anniversary and mother day he is really super sweet better than most relatives!!!...But he has never asked me out or asked to go out for coffee....
    geminilove7

Comment by geminilove7 (original poster) at 12:46 PM on May. 10, 2011