How many of you have creepy neighbors?

I have a few actually. One is a guy ( I think he is on crack) who DH and I seen one day trying to ride a bike with a broken chain in the pouring rain. When he couldn't get the bike to work he reached down grabbed a handful of grass and stuffed it in his mouth. Another would be the old lady that walks up and down the street 2x a day cussing and talking to herself. She also picks up butts off the ground. Yet another is a guy who I always see wearing the same outfit ( black track pants and a white Tee). He walks the same block over and over , in the same direction. He used to scare the crap out of me when I was running. Then another man ( he was just put in a mental hospital) used to live in the appartments across the street. Hewould pull his recliner outside in the snow and rain and smoke ciggarettes. He also parked his van up against the front door, on the side walk. He too talked to himself. One more guy is exmilitary and I heard he has severe PTSD and doesn't take meds. He just goes up and down the main road.

Liamsmom09

Asked by Liamsmom09 at 11:53 AM on May. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Out here nope, at my old house I had TONS! I lived on a military base and I had a house facing the treeline so I would go outback and tan while the kiddos would play in the water.. this weirdo would come outside as soon as he heard the kids and just stand there and watch us until I took the kids inside. He never said anything to us, i heard him talk on the phone a few times but WEIRD! And as always, the creepy "Look out the window" people who peep out and spy on everyone every second of the day so weird! My neighbors would stand in the street drinking and having a good ol' time but when I moved out we brought the moving truck in and they all vanished! weird!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:01 PM on May. 10, 2011

• The guy across the street sits outside for hours blasting his punk music. He has a different Crayola colored hairdo everyday. My fave is the red on one side and white on the other! lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:19 PM on May. 10, 2011