i think

im thinking that i could be pregnant. i believe i ovulated this past weekend like on sunday. i was having what i believe to be ovulation cramps all day sunday. i am feeling very tiard all of a sudden, i am getting headaches, and i am feeling sick to my stomach. i know that it is way to early to have any symptoms, but i cant help how i feel. i can not take a test yet cause af is not due until the 16th. this will be my second pregnancy if i am. did anyone else have signs & symptoms very early after conception?
And no its not my mind wanting to be pregnant so bad that i am making myself sick. the way DH and i see it is if it happens then it happens we are not doing anything to prevent it from happening.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• With this pregnancy for me, I knew relatively early that I was pregnant. I always get symptoms very early. Knowing that, though, your mind can want something so badly that you trick yourself into believing that you are pregnant.

The best thing to do is try not to focus on every little thing and just wait it out. If AF is due on the 16th, then I'd suggest testing no earlier than the 12th. Good luck!
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 12:51 PM on Dec. 5, 2008