Do they make something like viagra for women?

every since having my daughter about a year ago i just don't think about sex. i get turned on when he initiates but i never think about initiating. for some reason it's not on my mind to start things up. my boyfriend mentions it. how i never start things and i really don't know why because i love sex. i know it's not self esteem issues. i know i'm sexy. i'm not stressed, i'm not tired. i feel great. i just never have sex on my mind and i want it on my mind. i want to jump my boyfriend and surprise him. i used to be a sex fiend. is there like a pill for women that will make them horny?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• after my first child was born - i seriously asked my doctor that exact question.. he laughed at me :-) he said no.. but i think now they do i am not sure! .. i asked him almost 6 years ago. So.. i am pretty sure they thought of something like that for women.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 12:05 PM on May. 10, 2011

• there is, talk to your doctor about it.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:06 PM on May. 10, 2011

• yeah,its called daddy lets you nap while he cares for the baby
    if you were rested and had help around the house,you'd be apt to be in the mood more

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:08 PM on May. 10, 2011

• http://www.zestra.com/
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:08 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I am not a fan of Suzanne Sumers but she mentioned something that works that is natural. I know a woman who used it. It is like a hormone replacement but it helps the libido. The lady I know who uses it has a very happy husband. hehe
    Anonymous

• I don't think so.
    I don't think anyone understands that sex is in your head.....men who have circulatory health probems need Viagra but they don't have a lack of desire. WOmen who have a lack of desire for sex need rest and recovery from childbirth. It takes a while to feel good and want to have sex. But .....you don't need anything like "viagra for women". Just time.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:11 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I DONT INITIATE ANY MORE EVEN THO I LIKE IT I AM SO BUSY I COULD DO WITHOUT HE WANTS IT FOR HIM HE GETS IT THOUGH
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 12:34 PM on May. 10, 2011

• The question surprised me... I had never thought about it. But I realize I went through exactly the same thing. I agree with the fatigue issue... you have a lot more on your mind. Maybe you need to consider attending a Pure Romance party to boost your libido. But I am 68, so what do I know... still, I would prefer all their fun stuff to pills. Good luck!
    Rowesbud

Answer by Rowesbud at 12:39 PM on May. 10, 2011

• but i'm not tired or anything!!! i have the easiest child on the planet and she's been sleeping through the night since she was a week old. i'm not tired at all, or busy, or anything. i never need a nap. i've been more than recovered from childbirth for about a year. i do feel good. my body looks incredible. i love dressing sexy. i just don't think about sex. i'm not one of those women who hates their body and just wants to sleep. and for the record impotence for men is in their head
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:09 PM on May. 10, 2011