Does anybody here have any entry level experience?

Reason im askiing, i have a job interview tomarrow for that area, and their hiring people with no experience and right now itd be perfect for me, im guessing every company is different but if u did have entry level experience what was your experience like?

luckygirl2000

Asked by luckygirl2000 at 12:06 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Money & Work

• Entry level in what field?
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 12:07 PM on May. 10, 2011

• this company is an enterprise company ill know more tomarrow after the interview.
    luckygirl2000

Comment by luckygirl2000 (original poster) at 12:09 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Either way, entry-level is not the same in all fields. Entry-level data entry has different experience needs than entry-level telemarketing.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 12:13 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I think you're confused. "Entry level" isn't an actual job, it's just a way to say "starting at the bottom" or the beginning level of a position. I'm sure almost all people have "entry level" experience in different fields. What is the actual position you're interviewing for? What would you be doing? The company being an enterprise doesn't really help us know what you're interviewing for.
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 12:51 PM on May. 10, 2011

• look them up on the Internet and if you know the position title find out the requirements. One place to look for that info is www.salary.com gives duty requirements.  You at lest need the basics, math, spelling, and customer care.  Look up on the net what you need to work on. Good luck

sweet11-12

Answer by sweet11-12 at 12:54 PM on May. 10, 2011

• thanks everybody i said entry level cause thats all the ad said, i know its not the job itself, i just wanted ppls opinions that have been in that field, they didnt tell me much over the phone and ill know more after tomarrow.i did look it up and it sounds like a rent a center place but i wont really know till tomarrow.
    luckygirl2000

Comment by luckygirl2000 (original poster) at 1:05 PM on May. 10, 2011

• good luck!!
    i have a home business, if you would like more info...message me
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 1:27 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Smells like selling Cutco knives. I'd be VERY wary of a company that won't give you more information about a position!
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 1:40 PM on May. 10, 2011

• at miss lisa thanks for the warning about cutco but its not them, ive dealt w them unfortunetly but i got out of that i would have been spending money before making any that was crazy it turns out this place is a rent a car service if me and my husband are thinking of the same place.cutco never again,if that guy sold all the knive sets that day he woulda made a huge profit.
    luckygirl2000

Comment by luckygirl2000 (original poster) at 4:44 PM on May. 10, 2011

• yep just spoke with the secretary said no money up front we will see.
    luckygirl2000

Comment by luckygirl2000 (original poster) at 4:47 PM on May. 10, 2011