any suggestions?

okay i have hamburger out for dinner but have no idea what to do with it. any suggestions,no meat loaf or spaghetti just had both of those recently.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Food & Drink

• ok,,,fry the burger,,,,,,,,In a casserole dish or pie plate ..layer ,,hamburg corn pot...........(mashed) ,,,top w, gravy ,,beef and a little butter,,,bake 350 for 30 min so good,,,,,,,,,,If u have instant mashed ..even better,,,,,,you can add peas if the family likes them,,,,,,,let me know
    cameron536

Answer by cameron536 at 2:50 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Sloppy joes, tater tot casserole, swedish meatballs, tacos, tostadas.. I'm making sloppy joes tonight, they're really good with sharp cheddar in them.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 1:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• What about enchiladas?
    Anonymous

• goulash, taco mac n cheese, sloppy joes, cheeseburgers, stroganoff...that's all I can think of off the top of my head.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 1:13 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• meatballs,,,,,,shepard pie.......do you have corn and potatoe in the house? beef or chicken gravy???
    cameron536

Answer by cameron536 at 2:37 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i have corn, i have a few potatoes and i do have both beef and chicken gravy.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:41 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• hamburger surprise....My boyfriend taught me how to make this,its easy & somewhat fast...get some box stuffing(any kind will do)fix it how the box says to fix it,then mix the cooked stuffing with the hamburger,put it in a casserole dish,pour cream of mushroom soup all over it,get it saturated,then put it in the oven for an hour at 350 degrees,check it make sure hamburger is cooked all the way thru,if not,bake another 20 minutes...its good & kids love it.It does kind of look gross but we eat it every once in awhile.
    amanda2780

Answer by amanda2780 at 2:48 PM on Dec. 5, 2008