Looking for Babysitter?

I have lived in Warner Robins,Ga. my whole life. I am 41, I have 3 daughters of my own, only have 1 left at home. She is a Junior in High School, has a job, and never at home. I love babies, so I decided why not babysit,help out another mother. I am looking for someone who has infant that way we can grow together. If you are interested in meeting me, please E-Mail me at lisau31028@gmail.com and we can go from there. Thank You , Lisa

Lisa P.

Asked by Lisa P. at 12:58 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would e-mail you if I had little ones and lived closer but I am in Mississippi and my youngest is 17........but good luck baby finding :)
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 1:04 PM on May. 10, 2011

• you could put an ad on craigslis too plus care.com
    i would advise you to interview people and have them pay you up front so you don't get ripped off. speaking from experience!!
    if you are interested in another home business, message me. I do babysitting and this other business as well. I am 42, my boys are small: 5 and almost 8.
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 1:05 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Thanks anyways :)
    Lisa P.

Comment by Lisa P. (original poster) at 1:07 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I agree completely with mkdirector.
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 1:47 PM on May. 10, 2011