Looking for help...

I am curious to know if anyone has found any simple ways to stay motivated while "dieting".
Also, have you found any quick working effective ways to lose weight-ways were you can tell quickly that what you are doing is working.
I am working on the lifestyle change of eating healthy and exercising...I am hitting a slump and getting really discouraged right now...so if anyone knows of any good jump starts to get the weight loss rolling please share.

MamaCortney

Asked by MamaCortney at 1:05 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• get Dukan diet it's awesome, I have lost over 100 lbs and in major slump until I got the book and in the last 3 days I have lost another 6
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 1:07 PM on May. 10, 2011

• find a pair of "goal" pants and try them on occasionally.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 1:18 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Protein diet & exercise like walking & cardio will hep you lose weight fast, my sisters friend is a personal trainer & he told her that a protein diet & cardio workout & walking will help you lose weight fast, I've been doing it & I know I've lost weight my close are fitting looser & everyone is telling me I look thinner & I've only been doing it for a week!!!, I haven't weighed myself yet Im going to wait a little more to do so. My DH has been dieting with me & he has lost 8 pounds so far!! Try it it really works!
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 4:45 PM on May. 10, 2011