Let's talk Dancing with the Stars

I have been a huge fan of DWTS since its second season (my first chance to view it). There have been seasons I wish were less memorable, but overall it remains a favorite with me.

This year, I am stumped. I want all of the remaining couples to win! I know Kirstie and Ralph are on the senior end of things, but they are incredibly awesome, and get big kudos from me for their ability to rise above age limitations and keep up with the young folks. Chelsey is absolutely adorable, and it doesn't hurt her having Mark for a partner. On the young end of the spectrum is Romeo. He is charming, fresh and has grown so much on the show. And then there is Hines. Who doesn't love him. He and Kim rock it on the dance floor, plus he has such a connection with his fans.

If you are a fan like me, tell me what you think. I would rather not have any of the ugly remarks (please) that I have seen on other sites. Thanks!

Rowesbud

Asked by Rowesbud at 1:09 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I agree with you !!! But of them all I think Chelsea should win! I LOVE her!!! But I LOVE Hines too! Him and Chelsea are my favs!
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 2:56 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Totally agree...Chelsea is probably the best dancer but I really want Kirstie to win. Ralph is such a nice man so any of them deserve to win.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 4:03 PM on May. 10, 2011