S/O : Want the troops to come home? come tell us why..

Do you want more troops to die? is that your real motive??

Do you think people that say we should stay there indefinately are wrong? misinformed? or want our troops harmed? or just have a different view??

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 1:13 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh whatever, are your soaps not on today?
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 1:15 PM on May. 10, 2011

•  

Yeah. Yeah, that's it sweet. I want the troops to remain there and die, so that when my DH and many of our friends are deployed there, they can die, too.

You caught me.

I was told in the other post..I want a draw down so there would be more troops harmed....which is stupid...this is a SPIN OFF....so answer if you want..I KNOW you dont want them harmed,it was STUPID for poeple to say that...and it WAS said...not by me

sweet-a-kins

Comment by sweet-a-kins (original poster) at 1:20 PM on May. 10, 2011

• OP, Do you mean ALL troops from ALL overseas bases?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:25 PM on May. 10, 2011

•  

OP, Do you mean ALL troops from ALL overseas bases?

I mean the ones in COMBAT zones, in WAR,,,,Afghanistan and Iraq . I think you knew...but whatev

sweet-a-kins

Comment by sweet-a-kins (original poster) at 1:27 PM on May. 10, 2011

• The only way to safely removed troops from any of our "war" zones is to remove ALL US troops. None can be left behind.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:32 PM on May. 10, 2011

• twins, if it were possible to remove all the troops at once, that would surely be something to think about. However, they can't all be removed in one quick swoop.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:36 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I mean the ones in COMBAT zones, in WAR,,,,Afghanistan and Iraq . I think you knew...but whatev

Just going off your answer history, it could mean anything...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:44 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I want them home because I'm selfish. I want them safe and not maimed and able(physically and mentally) to continue their education they will receive through grants and become active citizens with all the worldly knowledge they have acquired. Veterans can be some of the most humble and appreciative people in our country. We need their influence on children in society today. It's also just not feasible to cut programs in our country and continue to destroy and rebuild other countries. Terrorists all over the world must be smiling and nodding as we fall apart financially and divide as a country and all they have to do is sit in a recliner in a house on a hill.
    CHarlan

Answer by CHarlan at 1:44 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Given our current situation, I don't see ALL of our troops coming home for a long time. In fact, I foresee more troops being deployed and possibly even a fluid shift of force in many ME areas for quite a long time (10 plus years)
    grlygrlz2

•  I foresee more troops being deployed and possibly even a fluid shift of force in many ME areas for quite a long time (10 plus years

I do too...and that scares the crap out of me. Our troops are already over burdened...suicides are out of control, multiple deployments..its just awful and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight. More men will be away from their families, some permantly...its an all around bad scenerio

sweet-a-kins

Comment by sweet-a-kins (original poster) at 1:46 PM on May. 10, 2011