Well my husband is 41 i start feel like he is bored from me .he doesn't ask for sex with me , he wants me to do blow jobs only for him. i am skinny and my boobs are small , my husband start to mention how beautifull is this breast and that , how beautifull is this girl .oh look at that.. i feel bad and unpowered ,i can't even think how to deal with this adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• sounds like there is more that needs to get fixed before your boobs in this relationship
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:19 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Try not to let him see you sweat it. Find a sexy picture from (what you would consider) your sexy days. Get back to or start dressing sexy, maybe even a little slutty. LOL! Don't do it for him do it for yourself. Once you begin to feel sexy and confident it will show and he won't be able to keep his hands off of such a beautiful confident woman. If this doesn't turn him around I'm sure you will turn a whole lotta heads besides his. Good Luck!
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 1:19 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I would turn it around on him. Next time you are out together, say "Wow! That guy is really good looking, look at him! He's really sexy isn't he?" Then just act as if nothing happened. Do it a few times & when he says "you know, I really don't appreciate you saying that" Then say "Oh? You think it's OK to say things about other women, so how do you like it??" "You know I am a sexy woman to other men too but whatever!" . Make him insecure for a change. I would NOT take that crap at all. Be strong & positive & that is what you will attract around you! GL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:22 PM on May. 10, 2011

• demeaning in a relationship usually means = he just ainr really that into you , we all pretty much been there , sometimes i really hate males

letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 1:24 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Give him a taste of his own medicine.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:17 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I personally don't have an issue with someone looking at the menu. My husband knows he can't order. I'm allowed to look to. But if your husband is doing this as an intentional effort to wear down your self esteem, NO MORE sexual favors for him till he gets marriage counseling with you.

Or tell him you will BITE him in the future.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:24 PM on May. 10, 2011