OJ Simpson Sentencing Testimony -

O.k. I just watched OJ Simpson give his sentencing testimony. Tears etc. And was just wondering. Do you think he was sincere? Crying because he's sorry? Crying because he got caught? Crying because he's finally going to jail?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• ha ha HA! I dont care what hes going to jail for. Hes GOING, and thats good enough for me. Oh how sweet it is... The day of reckoning, at last! ............ Too bad for him, he didnt have fake a glove-fitting-show this time. LOL!
    Luv_my_teens

Answer by Luv_my_teens at 12:39 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Sweet, Sweet Justice. I couldn't give two doodles why he was crying, although I would guess it's because he will be going to jail.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:11 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Crying because he was caught and finally going to jail...Karma is sweet!
    Cindrella72

Answer by Cindrella72 at 1:11 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i think it is becuz he got caught and is going to jail. he needs to be put in solitary confinement and forgotten about.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:11 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Crying because he's going to jail. Ugh. I hope he goes away forever. Karma bit him in the ass.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:14 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Well, considering he didn't shed a tear when Nicole was found dead, nor at any point during the trial (except when he was found not guilty), I'm going to venture to say he's "sad" because he's finally been "Juiced!" lol

What goes around comes around.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:15 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Crying because he got caught. He does not care about anyone but himself. He tried to get the stuff back in an illegal way. He would not have turned that stuff over to pay the Goldman or Brown families. He was trying to make sure they never could get the stuff. He is a murderer and a liar. In any other place other than California he would be on death row or at the very least in prison for life. I hope he gets a harsh sentence.

Anonymous

• Don't know, don't care. He could've been bawling his eyes out in remorse, I'd still say "Aww, poor baby. Now, get your butt in jail!"
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• He's an actor who knows how to cry on que. Now he can be "acting'" for the inmates newest dramatic production.
    Anonymous

• Crying because he got caught and not real tears even at that. I hope he has a really really big cell mate...*grins*
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:07 PM on Dec. 5, 2008