Diet

What is the best diet plAn hat has worked for you?

EheartsZ07

Asked by EheartsZ07 at 1:40 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Not a diet will ever work it's a life change and for the rest of your life..........................
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 1:43 PM on May. 10, 2011

• cutting out dairy and getting calcium from other places is HARD, but it's a very good way to eliminate alot of fat and calories. milk, cheese, butter, ice cream, etc. That combined with doubling or tripling your current steps per day is a nice start. Walk walk walk and fill your plate with leafy greens and lean proteins
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:44 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Eating 5 to 6 times a day very small meals/snacks. Working out 3 to 5 times a week 30 minutes to 45 minutes. Right now I am kicking it up and working out once a day every other week and twice a day the other weeks. I just started strength machines and do cardio every day. In the first week I lost 3 lbs and 7 inches.... I also drink lots of water (flavored water), and stay away from a lot of sodium....
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 1:45 PM on May. 10, 2011

• clean eating book and i started running. once you have your stamina up you should incorporate weights. I like to workout in the morning so it's out of the way and you feel great. It all starts with getting a new routine going.
    Anonymous

• WEIGHT WATCHERS
    nandbsmom

Answer by nandbsmom at 1:45 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Calorie counting ..smaller meals
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 1:46 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I eat clean based on Tosca Reno's Eating Clean series of books. It's not a diet but a lifelong way of healthy eating
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:47 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Calorie counting- which is basically portion control AND should be part of a lifestyle change. We went from 11.5 inch plates to 9 inch plates and we are never going back. And our portion sizes are more realistic.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 2:47 PM on May. 10, 2011