Where can I go to get inexpensive jewels and ribbon to make bows for my little girls' hair?

Asked by mykidskickass at 12:26 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Our Dollar Tree stores have some lately! Also, Wal-Mart.

Answer by StarrMom2Xander at 12:27 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• You can get them from ME! I am getting ready to start a business on line making and selling ribbons and barettetes for the little girls! We even customize them!

Answer by Mommy-Again at 12:29 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Ebay is a great place to look too.

Answer by Eliza34 at 1:30 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Check your local fabric stores--lots of times they have left over ribbons--PERFECT sizes for bows and make sure you check the clearance bins!!

Answer by mommyof2boyz57 at 1:41 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Yard sales are a great place to find both. Remember to look for ribbons on other things you no longer use - recycling is allowed! I have a lot of gemstones left from hewelry making which I no onger do. I will be happy to fix you a nice size package of assorted stones in a variety of colors and sizes for a very low price. Just contact me at - I have been selling the larger unused packages on ebay but Ihave several that are loose but enough of the same color to do what you want to do. M Edwards

Answer by duffymoon2 at 7:45 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Look at yard sales! i see how to kits all teh time with many different kinds of charms. And walmart has markdown ribbon for 50 cents a yard constantly!!

Answer by karrey at 1:40 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I buy all my ribbon at www dot ribbonandbowsohmy dot com They have a fantastic variety and sales all the time. Good luck!

Answer by SewSavvyBrandy at 10:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Wal Mart has a good selection! Back in the crafts section!

Answer by craftin4fun at 11:29 AM on Jul. 28, 2010