Health insurance broke???

I am grateful to have insurance but I would like the doctor to care and not pat me on the head and say its nothing. I quit smoking ten years ago, I have lost 470 pounds still have 50 more to go ask the doctor why when I gave up fast food, bought a scale to weigh the food and work out everyday .that I am not losing weight? Switched doctors but learned a valuable lesson who cares how much you pay when the treatment is all the same? Anyone else frustrated with paying so much for insurance company and  lack of doctor care?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 2:49 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Money & Work

• Yeah, I have a chronic illness and sometimes our health care system is so frustrating! But, since I am stuck with it, I try to make the best of it! I think it is amazing that you have lost 470 pounds! That is great! Sometimes when you reach a plateau, you have to really change up your workouts and increase the intensity. Maybe try strength training. Remember, it's just a number on a scale, not a measure of self-worth, no matter how badly you want to lose the weight you can still be a wonderful person! I always buy a new purse when I need a pick me up, maybe that would be a better use of your money today?? :)
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 9:13 PM on May. 10, 2011