One positive, one maybe negative?

so I posted before and I am going in asking for a blood test tomorrow. But I am just trying to get answers from other moms while I wait.
I took a test Sunday night and it had a very very faint line but I could definalty make out a line, I took it to my husband within a minute so I don't think it was an evaporation line and he saw the line ( without me showing him what to look for) So I took another test the next morning and it is definalty questionable wether or not there is anything there. When we tipped it we think there might be a line but then you start to wonder if your staring at it too long. So I am not asking if the line was really there or not I am just wondering what the chances are I am really pregnant if the first one had a line and the second one may not have... Like I said I am going for a blood test anyway so I will know probably tomorrow but I would like to know what you ladies think. Please bump the question too so I can get as many responses as possible to help get me through the day and tomorrow till I get the real results! Thanks ladies

ErinT

Asked by ErinT at 2:50 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• When you take a test pee on it, cap it, sit it on a FLAT. Surface and don't touch it! After three minutes look at it! Don't tilt it turn it nothing! If you are the line will be easy to make out. Your doctor might just do another pee test in the office.
    Albond86

Answer by Albond86 at 2:53 PM on May. 10, 2011

• The line wasn't even easy to make out when I took it at 17 weeks prego with my first, and I knew I was then. I am not asking how to take a test. I've taken tons of them I am just asking what it means when one is positive and one might not be.
    ErinT

Comment by ErinT (original poster) at 2:55 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I have heard of false negatives, but I dont know anyone who has gotten a false positive. So there is a good chance you are pregnant if you got a positive one!! Sooo idk how much that helps but GL with the blood test! I really hope you get the results you want. And here is a bump!
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 3:46 PM on May. 10, 2011

• yes it will be best to get a blood test
    momtobe522

Answer by momtobe522 at 3:58 PM on May. 10, 2011