I dont know how im going to make it thru the rest of the day with her...vent*

Being the good person I am,i agreed to take my grandma to run her errands today well she is very outspoken and rude ive only been with her for two hours and she allready worked all of my nerves,while we were getting breakfast at ihop this morning she sent her food back 4times and nothing was wrong with it and then she tells me:girl I didnt wanna say nothing but you really fat,and I say:grams im 10weeks pregnant and she says:but still you aint never gotta be thatfat...then at the post office shes throwing a fitt because her key didnt work bt it turns out she had the wrong box,after that I picked my daughters up to take them to there hair appointment and she tells them both:when we get to the grocery store yall need to stay in the car cause yall aint gon embrasse me with yall hair looking like that& she tells me why you got them dressed like some little sluts wtf!? Omg if says one more thing im going to put her rude ass out of my car
vent over*

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 2:52 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• LMAO grandma or not, she would have been taken back home after IHOP ...I feel for you girl, hope your day gets better.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 2:55 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I had a crotchity grandma like that...ugh. I feel for you.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:59 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Lol thanks momas of you think this is somthing you should of saw how she was acting on mothers day
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 3:14 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Take her home.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:13 PM on May. 10, 2011

• i think that would be the last time i take grandma on her errands. tell her the bus is just as good.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 3:40 PM on May. 11, 2011