Can this happen??

Has anyone ever felt pregnancy symptoms right after ovulation. Im wondering how soon can you feel pregnancy symptoms and what are s0me of the symptoms?

abrooks2009

Asked by abrooks2009 at 2:58 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• no,but two years after I had a tubal done I went 3 months without a period and was having pregnancy symptoms. I was having morning sickness feeling fatigue and tired all the time and even gained some wieght when I was dieting. I went to the doc and he said that some times yr body for whatever reasons just plays tricks on you he said mine was pycological.That I was feeling guilty for having a tubal done after just two kids.He tried to stop me from doing it cause hes one of these that doesnt really care for it.It turns out after going to another doctor that I was diagnosed with mitro valve. I dont have it serious enough to take meds for it but it was nice to put a name to what I was going through.Another sypmtom I was having was very fast heartbeats and I pased out one night, that is what prompted my hubby to take me to the ER. So be careful and dont let a doctor make you think yr psyco.
    Fairymom32

Answer by Fairymom32 at 3:29 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Some people do have symptoms starting day one but it is not common. I had lots of pregnancy symptoms last month starting on Day one and lasted through the entire 2 week wait. And a BFN. Apparently a hormonal imbalance can also mimic signs of pregnancy. Good luck to you!
    mlkuil

Answer by mlkuil at 4:06 PM on May. 11, 2011