Whats wrong with me?

we been together 3 years married over 1 and i have always fully trusted him.. i saw a post on here about knowing ur dh past and it for some reason bothered me.. b4 i didnt care who he did what with now im questioning him about everything.. his past the girls he slept with how many and i even went through his email for the first time... like im jealous of his past or something.. y would i be?? i have him now... what is wrong with me.. hes so frustrated that i keep bringing everything up and im afraid its going to ruin us... wth is wrong with me... i dont want to care about it but i cant stop.. im even asking names of his exes and everything... =-(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Have you done some things in your past that you feel bad about? Will it matter if he tells you that he's been with 100 women? You're together now so that's really all that matters. I ask my DH about his past but always in a joking manner so he never minds telling me, but it's just every now in then when the situation presents itself. STOP READING THAT MANS EMAIL!!! I'm sure he loves YOU!
    Ttcbabyclegg

Answer by Ttcbabyclegg at 3:16 PM on May. 10, 2011

• You need to get over it and quick or your relationship could end. Quite honestly what happened before you two got together is none of your business, its in his past so let it go. If you want this relationship to work you must trust him...a relationship with trust is doomed to fails.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:26 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I have been in your husbands shoes. And by that I mean he was the one questioning me all the time for no reason. He was so jealous of me and even jealous of my girlfriends. I had to sit down and tell him that I love him now and who I was with or who he was with doesnt matter. What matters is that we love one another and trust one another. Just think how you would feel if he started doing this to you. It is very frustrating. He accused me so much that I almost gave him a reason to really accuse me. But in the end I decided to not do it because that one act can hurt and ruin so many peoples lives not just yours and your husbands.I have always been open with my husband and he is with me.TRUST IS VERY IMPORTANT IN A RELATIONSHIP! If hes not given you any reason to not trust him then stop with this obsessiveness and just be happy that he loves you.
    Fairymom32

Answer by Fairymom32 at 4:03 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Also on the other hand,if hes not doing nothing wrong then it shouldnt bother him if from time to time you go through his emails or look through his phone. Because you are married and I am sorry but what he does and what you do becomes one anothers buisness! IF my husband needs something out of my purse he is more than welcome to do it and vice versa with his billfold same with phones emails facebook whatever we have nothing to hide from each other cause the minute they are you start hiding things then yea something is up. Just saying, I have been on both sides before.
    Fairymom32

Answer by Fairymom32 at 4:07 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I understand what you feel. I feel that way sometimes to. I know some of my hubby's past and it's a bit intimidating to me when I think of all the women he has been with.. (it's alot) but at the end of the day I trust him, I know he loves me so I put the curiousity and the doubt out of my head and love him..
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 4:20 PM on May. 10, 2011

• If you really want to stop this then just STOP! You are going to push him away and ruin everything because of the past? If you really can't get over it- sit him down and tell him "Look I know I have been asking a lot of odd questions but I would really feel better if we sat here for a while and got all of this crap out of the way so I won't have to ask any more"

THEN DON"T BRING IT UP AGAIN.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 4:23 PM on May. 10, 2011