Do people who spend $2 apiece on those little bottles of Evian water know that spelling it backwards is Naive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Why do you think theyd care? Thats an old joke :P

Answer by gemgem at 3:22 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Did you know people who drink tap water have a higher risk of cancer? Not to mention the flouride....don't get me started!! LOL
    Anonymous

Considering what comes in most bottled water, the bottle isn't changing that.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:37 PM on May. 10, 2011

• That's funny; and no I didn't know that. Thanks, I can't wait to tell hubs who buys that crap all the time.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:21 PM on May. 10, 2011

• it was suppose to be a joke, but leave it to cafemom for someone to start a debate, lol. man does anyone know how to have fun anymore? thats a question in a question
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:40 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Ah ha ha. That's kind of an old one but still kind of funny. Funnier yet is that it isn't even sold where I live any more - I used to drink it when I worked at a grocery store, simply because the drinking fountain water was awful and I don't like bottled waters, and Evian was the only one that didn't taste like chemicals. But it was also still pretty cheap way back then.
    Anonymous