Im super late but:

How was everyones mothers day?
what did you do?
what did you get?

My mothers day was great went out with my mommy,my grandma,my daughters,my sisters and my neices we went to brunch and then we all went to see jumping the broom we went to the park and then later to dinner:)

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 3:22 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day. <3

Mine was okay. I got a text from my husband that morning telling me "Happy Mother's Day Gooberness" (his nickname for me) and it was very sweet. The highlight of the day was giving my MIL her gifts... I tried to sleep the day away, however, because we recently lost our twins. I didn't take the rest of the day too well but held it together for the most part.
    dream-catcher

Answer by dream-catcher at 3:26 PM on May. 10, 2011

• It was so-so - I wasn't in the greatest mood from not sleeping well. We went to church, then had dinner at the IL's for MIL's birthday (she loved the gifts we gave her so that was good), went to my folks for an Easter egg hunt (yes, late) and supper, mom liked what we got her but SIL was a snoot and holed up in a corner with her nook instead of socializing so I said we had to come home. It was such a dang hot day and that kind of made it miserable. I didn't get anything other than DS's ER discharge papers & cheap roses on Saturday.
    Anonymous