We just moved into a condo and been here about one month and 3 wks. Our property owner confirmed after a mold inspection that i ordered on the unit, that we have dangerous mold that is airborne throughout the unit. He admits that at the moment he cannot pin point the source of the mold and that it would take some time, so he has agreed to terminate our lease. He is also refunding this months rent.
We have paid we have paid a total of $1400 dollars before this months rent and he has not offered that back. We we moved in I noticed breathing problems among my family and myself. When i started wheezing and my 13month old was having breathing problems I knew something was wrong, so I ordered a mold inspection. There is a large area of water damage that we CAN see that the mold inspector showed me and informed me of what it could mean.
Question is: what are our rights and should we expected the return of our full investment, considering now we have to move with our two young girls?
Answer by SonyaNaomi at 3:58 PM on May. 10, 2011
Answer by Razelda at 4:34 PM on May. 10, 2011
Answer by Razelda at 4:35 PM on May. 10, 2011
Answer by meooma at 5:11 PM on May. 10, 2011