So...........(Adult)

When you were trying for a baby did you..
a)Go buck wild and just had sex whenever
b)Plan and chart and use ovulation as your guide.

With first child we just went crazy sexwise.
But we are ttc #2 and i think with all the planning it is taking forever!

ilovemylilymae

Asked by ilovemylilymae at 1:28 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• both we had sex like bunnies and I tracked my ovulation, but I didn't temp or use OPKs. I'm very intune with my body so I usally knew when I was O'ing. Good luck! hey making babies is half the fun right.
    Fordmomma

Answer by Fordmomma at 1:32 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• My pregnancy was a blessing in disguise(msp?)....We werent meaning for it to happen,but it did,but its the best thing that happened to us!=)
    amanda2780

Answer by amanda2780 at 1:34 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• we were young the first time around-no planning involved! with our second baby we didn't have time to go buck-wild and have sex like bunnies. i got pregnant the first time we had unprotected sex. i found out 3 wks.later and was sick outta my friggin gore after that until i gave birth! AHHH-FUN TIMES!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 1:36 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• We weren't planning our daughter =oB So we just had normal sex and !POOF! I got pregnant.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:42 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• well we have 5 so I am convinced I get pregnant using the same bar of soap as he does lol.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:01 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• We have three kids. Our first was conceived on a hot August night definitely bunny sex. The other two the middle I say was hubby's anniversary present to me and number three was his Christmas present to me. Basically three times with no protec got us three kids.
    Anonymous

• If I am not on BC I get pregnant! My hubby and I didn't think it would happen but we weren't trying for either and lots of hott bunny sex got us pregnant twice! H aha and i love both of my wonderful suprises! But because i am so fertile I have a wonderful IUD now that will prevent another suprise until we are ready! Our 1st two are only 1 1/2 apart....
    LoganAndKennedy

Answer by LoganAndKennedy at 2:27 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• With our 1st we just had sex that didn't work so we charted - that didn't work so we just had sex whenever again & finally when we where less stressed we concieved!
    Second time we just ditched the birth control and had fun.
    This time I wanted to get pregnant in July or August- so we once again ditched the birth control & since I know when I typically ovulate we just had extra sex during that time : ) No charts or anything.
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 3:19 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• with ours it wasnt planned we talked about having one while he was overseas in iraq then he came home july 22 and by sept 12 we were warming up the oven for a baby
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 3:22 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I live in Phoenix, and I told my husband that there was NO WAY I wanted to be 8 and 9 months pregnant during the summer here! So I went off the pill in March and when I still wasn't pregnant by June, I told him he had one more month to "get it right" or I was going back on the pill. I was pregnant three weeks later ~ found out on my parents' 25th anniversary and they said it was the best present we could've given them!
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 4:33 PM on Dec. 5, 2008