For those of us on ANSWERS regularly....

Do you find people who you seem to agree with almost all the time and then they make one answer or post and you completely change your mind about them?
Not that we "know" each other or anything but sometimes I get thrown off by someone's answer who I see daily and usually agree with -

Asked by maxsmom11807 at 3:32 PM on May. 10, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Yep all the time. There are a couple of girls that I really liked and joked around with all the time, but realized what differing views we have on several issues and I just kinda fell out of like with them.

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:34 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Yeah, but I realize that I'm not going to agree with someone about everything all of the time.

Answer by Nanixh at 3:39 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Not really. I know there are times I won't agree with my usual 'peeps'...heck, I love my dh, but I don't always agree with him.

Answer by dullscissors at 3:40 PM on May. 10, 2011

• yeah , but it dont change anything

Answer by letstalk747 at 3:33 PM on May. 10, 2011

• all honesty I don't pay much attention to who is posting.

Answer by MrsMWF at 3:35 PM on May. 10, 2011

• No, the regular posters that I agree with their opinions are very consistent in their correct advise.

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:39 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I rarely look at who's answering. I'll read the question/answer(s), vote up the ones I like/agree with, THEN I look at the name. There are a few Mom's here that I find I vote up regularly, but it's more a coincidence than deliberate.

Just like in life though, I'm not always going to agree with everyone all the time. That's what makes things interesting.

"I may not agree with WHAT you're saying, but I'll defend to the death your RIGHT to say it." Unknown

Answer by Rosehawk at 4:09 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Unless they say something completely and totally outrageous, it doesn't affect my liking of their cafemom persona. Sometimes it may surprise me to hear their view on a particular topic, or sometimes they might answer something more rudely than I thought they had in them, but again, unless it's waaaaay out there, it doesn't make me dislike them.

Answer by vicesix at 4:15 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I don't pay a huge amount of attention to who's around, other than the same people asking questions all day. I used to notice one person who answered every single question, but haven't seen her around in a while. As for agreeing & disagreeing, I have noticed that some people that I disagree with most of the time, I am surprised when I do agree with them on one thing.

• Once in a while I do notice that. I just figure its their MOTD or maybe MMOTD.

Answer by meooma at 5:01 PM on May. 10, 2011