How's your weather lately, and how is it affecting you/your mood?

We had snow 3 weeks ago today, and 50s for highs a week after that. Last week it tried hard to get up to 70 a couple of times. And we had a lot of rain in there too. We did a lot of complaining around here that we needed spring. And suddenly, the last 3 days it's been in the upper 80s-90s. It's like we went straight from winter to summer - the trees have been super slow to bud so leaves are still tiny or non-existant, flowers are barely starting to bud...Seeing the sun has been good for my overall mood but this heat is just wearing me out - I desperately need to clean but it got so hot so fast my body can't handle it. We still had the furnace on overnights 2 weeks ago, and today I turned the a/c on!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Health

• It rains all week then we have ONE "nice" day for the weekend. We're still struggling to get above 60.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 4:22 PM on May. 10, 2011