Where do you live? do u like it?

I live in YORK SC.. it sucks cant stand it.. bc im a single mother and i support both my kids on my own im stuck living in the ghetto. the lady that deals with the based on income apts is so racist and i know if i get another APT over there shes goin to call the police on my bf... This place is so small there is only 2 based on income apt complex and she runs em both lol go figure right.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I live in a relatively small town in Northeastern Connecticut, about 20 minutes from Hartford and I love it. We have a bit of everything; we have low income crappy parts of town, middle class, and upper class parts as well. We have small corner shops and large industrial districts with office buildings. We have a lot of chain stores and independent little stores. We have modern buildings and homes but a lot of historical homes and buildings too.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 4:26 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I live in south western Ontario and I love it here.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:19 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I live in nyc and have my whole life and hate it I want to move so bad to fl :(
    mari2120

Answer by mari2120 at 4:22 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I live in CT except on the coast for my whole life and I love it then in the same time I HATE it and would love to move to a place with a better school system and with less craziness.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 4:32 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I like living in Texas, but I don't like the apartment complex. There is drug dealing and LOTS of shitty neighbors, and we can't afford a place any better right now.

trish2tew

Answer by trish2tew at 4:35 PM on May. 10, 2011

• the same state i grew up in and it's ok i wouldn't mind moving near my bff in another state i miss her so
    m0nstersm0mma

Answer by m0nstersm0mma at 4:37 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I live in C. TX and I love it.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 4:38 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Austin, Texas - I really like it here
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 5:40 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I live in Lodi, CA and I love it! It's a small town but it still has pretty much everything a big city would have, everyone is super friendly, the schools are pretty good and I'm only 45 minutes from my hometown of Sacramento just in case I get home sick....I do wish we owned our own home instead of renting though but you gotta crawl before you can walk. =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:06 AM on May. 11, 2011