Why do people love to hurt others?

If your purpose on CM is to be disrespectful, mean and hurtful to others I hope it all comes right back at you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Some people are just mean & feel The need to Be that way Idk .. But Not everyone is that way There are alot of great Mamas Here..
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 4:20 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I agree with you! There's too many women on here that like to think they need to be disrespectful or hurtful, even if you don't agree with someone's opinion or think a choice they made is, for lack of a better word, stupid or wrong there's better ways to get your point across.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 4:21 PM on May. 10, 2011

• depends on the subject. I personally hate when teens get on and repost, repost about TTC, then 2 mins later... AM I PREGO then 3 mins later how to ease back pain, had sex 2 days ago and I'm throwing up, boobs hurt, dizzy etc... I know I should overlook it but when you come here to get honest advice on issues and all the teens throwing themselves all over the place on here w/ craziness its hard to not get pissy.

DONT THEY HAVE A TEEN WEBSITE SOMEWHERE??????????
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 4:34 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I agree!! Some people on here are extremely hurtful !!
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 4:47 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I agree some are just here to be troublemakers
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 5:23 PM on May. 10, 2011

• ok,who peed in your Cheerios?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:19 PM on May. 10, 2011

• The question you posed and the way you posed it, is why I will never go anonymous. If I can't stand by what I say, I am a poor excuse for a human being.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 5:02 PM on May. 10, 2011