Court went good!

So court definatly went great. The judge granted my motion for my husband to intervene and be involved in the case which is excellent.

I decided not to bring up the reduce visitation just leave it to every tuesday 11-4 as scheduled. Bio dad decided to ask for more time and every other weekend over nights. And I objected to that and stated my case. That once he shows consistancy I will have no problem him taking him more. Judge agreed with me on that one as well. Also bio dad said he cannot afford out of pocket expenses which made me laugh. He wants more time but cannot even provide for his child.

He tried starting trouble and wouldn't shut up in the court room and was talking over people and talking over the judge so the baliff came over and told him to shut up and that if he doesn't he would make him shut up. I actually found that quite amusing.

Hes pretty much got caught in a lie because he filed in two different court houses one claiming he doesn't want his visitation unless I can drop him off 60 minutes away back and fourth. But in another motion in a court he wrote he has no problem picking him up in the town he lives in. So he his giving conflicting stories to two different courts. He is so screwed!

jerseyshorefan

Asked by jerseyshorefan at 4:20 PM on May. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• way to go

Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 4:35 PM on May. 10, 2011