Is the world coming to an end in 2012

I've read a lot of ppl are giving a lot of their possessions away because they really believe the world is coming to an end in 2012. I personally believe God is going to do this when he get ready that's just me. Do you believe the world will end then? just a question

HeavenTrinJr

Asked by HeavenTrinJr at 4:21 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• When the sun goes supernova.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 4:21 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Yep. Jesus is coming,look busy!!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:22 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I believe the world will end in my lifetime or my dd's... just NOT in 2012. LOL
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 4:23 PM on May. 10, 2011

• No, haven't you heard its ending May 21, this year! LOL..I say only God knows when.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 4:23 PM on May. 10, 2011

• NO! :)
    villarrealfam7

Answer by villarrealfam7 at 4:30 PM on May. 10, 2011

• WOW!! another one... ppl live for today... not for the "What If's of tomorrow....
    If that is to much to ask yourself then you have a serious problem...
    Even YOUR GOD doesn't give a time frame as to when/where he is supposedly coming..

As for do I believe 2012 is the end of all ...NO... will the world/Earth end some time, possibly Yes...
    In our life time I don't think so nor do I think in my grandchildren time... IF EVER....

But it won't be bc of a God, but from the hands of the ppl whom roam this Earth of ours...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 4:32 PM on May. 10, 2011

• it will for some...just sayin'.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:38 PM on May. 10, 2011

• No I don't believe the world is ending in 2012. I firmly believe in the Bible when it said no man will know the day, nor the hour. There have been MANY guesses and theories as to when the world will end, and people panic (Y2K lol) and nothing happens. I think we will not know, we will not have much warning ahead of time. Live every day like it is your last, because you never know when your last day might be.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:43 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I want the world to end so that I don't have to see this question ever again.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 4:46 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I don't get it. Even if the world were going to end next year, what's the point in giving your stuff away? Or are they only giving it away to non-believers/heathens because they're the only people who will be left on the planet?

And to answer your question, no, I don't think the world is going to end, but I do think it is in a process of change that may not be so good for us fragile humans.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 4:51 PM on May. 10, 2011