Are you lovin' the changes to McDonald's (ala Starbucks)?

When I walk into a McDonald’s, I like to feel that I am on the inside of a hostile video-game spaceship, designed in committee by the 1990s. I want to feel acute discomfort if I sit down. This has the effect of reminding me that You Do Not Go To McDonald’s To Sit Down, Unless You Have A Family Member Who Wants To Play In The Ball Pit. You go to McDonald’s to get something with enough calories to power a squirrel for a week and to get out of there before the homeless guy lingering in the booth on the end tries to communicate any revelations to you.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/post/did-somebody-say-starbucks-mcdonalds-changes-im-not-lovin-it/2011/03/03/AFxZSKiG_blog.html

tasches

Asked by tasches at 4:35 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I really like the changes. Thank God they are getting rid of the red and yellow decor. I love the coffee especially the Mocha Frappe.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 4:39 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I have not been in a fast food place for YEARS.... making it look nicer isnt going to change the crap food they sell.
    Anonymous

• I wish they would have veggie or turkey patty options that were low-fat.

I am still on the fence about McCafe.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 4:55 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I find it amusing. The look of sophistication is a joke! Its still low class,high fat/calorie food.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:00 PM on May. 10, 2011