What gift/s did your child gave you for mothers day that they made at school/church/ home?

My oldest son made a star fish magnet with sun glasses and swimming trunks.Too cute. My oldest and 2nd son made me a bead bracelet at church.

booger14

Asked by booger14 at 4:48 PM on May. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• I got 3 very cute cards, a handmade wooden basket (loved it) . a wreath made with cut out prints of my DD's hands with her fav things about me (in her words of course) this one melted my heart. and a cup cozy that my dd made herself. I felt so loved, and I forgot the real flowers with homemade cups to hold them in..
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 4:52 PM on May. 10, 2011

• a bookmarker, a picture of me (hand-drawn), a card. (kindergarten)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:50 PM on May. 10, 2011

• many things from kindergarten plus the class put on a mothers day tea/lunch that the kids cooked.

and at my moms house my kids made me cards and also from scratch blueberry muffins w/ crunchy sugar on top (my favorite thing on the planet) :)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:53 PM on May. 10, 2011

• My 6 yr old made me a book about all my favorite things, favorite things to do with me, and sang me a song at the Muffins for Mom event. It was nice.
    My 11 yr old made me a glass coaster with leaves in the middle. Also awesome.

Answer by gemgem at 5:04 PM on May. 10, 2011

• My daughter painted a flower pot and planted a flower in it for me.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 5:52 PM on May. 10, 2011