I don't know what to do anymore?

So my sister is losing her apartment very soon. Has about two weeks or not even that to get out. She has two kids, and her man leaves with her too. So i feel bad and offer her to come to my house until she gets situated. But i said that her new man can't come and stay at my house. She gets mad and says that they'll figure it out. WTF. I don't know this man, she just been dating him for about 4 months. I have my own man and two boys of my own. I can only do so much. I guess it's true, You can't help someone that doesn't want to be help. But I love her and this been stressing me out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• She made her choice. You are not required to house and feed her boyfriend. She should have been more grateful and appreciative of your generous offer to her and her children.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:55 PM on May. 10, 2011

• She made her choice in the end you have to think about your family. Suppose you let this guy in your house and he is a child molester? You did the right thing, stand your ground.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 5:10 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Do what you feel in your heart and go with it. I had the same situation happen a few years ago and I let the boyfriend move in. It was a bad idea. Tore me and my sister apart actually because he felt the need to comment on everything. I don't blame you for giving out that option to her.
    HeavenTrinJr

Answer by HeavenTrinJr at 5:51 PM on May. 10, 2011

• No do not let the BF come. If he was worth something she wouldn't be losing the apartment. And she should be grateful you were willing let her and her 2 kids come. You did your part so let her figure it out.
    Ttcbabyclegg

Answer by Ttcbabyclegg at 6:36 PM on May. 10, 2011