Where's the love?

what is with people mocking others who are in need of advice on here? i thought this was place of friends, i thought we were suppose to be comfortable to talk seriously with the mommas on here. but the more i am on here, the more i see people making fun, judging, and critizing everyone else.
please present your honest opinion, but do you really have to be so disrespectful and rude?

don't we have enough hate in the world, us mommys need to stick together. i use to love it on here, not so much anymore.

tons of love for every momma out there!

aubre22

Asked by aubre22 at 4:55 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• BUMP! i hear ya 100%
    happymom8262

Answer by happymom8262 at 5:01 PM on May. 10, 2011

• If everyone on here acted like Mothers and put their kids first I would have no problem sharing the love. Sadly, even when they KNOW it is wrong some just don't care and get angry when someone says the correct way or a better way of doing what they are doing.
    Anonymous

• I agree. If you don't have something nice or at least helpful to say then click on to the next question. If you need to judge or make fun of someone keep it to yourself. I think because it's just on a computer and so anonymous, some people think that is a license to say things they would never say to someone's face.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 5:06 PM on May. 10, 2011

• My love goes to my family, not strangers on the internet.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 7:32 PM on May. 10, 2011

• sometimes we all need a reminder. bump!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:18 PM on May. 11, 2011