SAHM's: How often do you switch up your daily/weekly routine?

I don't think I've switched up mine since I established a routine lol...I'm going to have to soon though since I'll have a new addition next month (yay!)

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 4:57 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• every day is different in my house. I have a variety of medical problems and also migraines that when they attack me I am left tethered to my oxygen tank. Every day is a surprise, never know how much or little my body will allow me to do. Somedays my kids do nothing but watch movies and other days we go for long exploring walks, etc .... cleaning is sporadic throughout the week and I am NEVER completely caught up on laundry.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:02 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I build flex into my routine, but my routine is my routine and it only alters when there is a permanent or long-term need for it to change.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 5:06 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Every day is different. I have a basic schedule of getting the kids to school, make lunch for DH when he gets a lunch break, do some cleaning in the daytime or run necessary errrands or do extra cooking, pick up my daughter at 230 from kindergarten, and my older 2 either pick up at 3 or 5 depending if they have sports practice that day, then home to help with kids homework, cook dinner, and get them to bed. That's just a basic routine though, sometimes i have to run out and do something different, or i might go help a friend with things, it varies daily.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:12 PM on May. 10, 2011

• i don't really have a routine. i get things done as they need to be done. its just an endless cycle. on the days i have a personal appointment or my bible study group, things get pushed back to the next day, sometimes.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:14 PM on May. 10, 2011