Yep, it's official - Clean Up Your Room Day ~ ;0) Have you?

For many, it's a dreaded chore. For others, it's a lot of fun. Wherever you fall, you should know that today is Clean Up Your Room Day. It happens every May 10 (and yes, this is a real thing).

There are cards you can send to remind loved ones and friends to celebrate. And for those who don't clean their room often, there are how to's on the Web.

Asked by tasches at 5:06 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I cleaned mine today, got all the dirty clothes out, made the bed and gave the floor a once over.. go me

Answer by zoejains_momma at 5:07 PM on May. 10, 2011

• i cleaned up the bathroom. the kitchen and the living room.. i hate cleaning my room lol

Answer by chrstny88 at 5:08 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Great. Hope my son got the memo. Lol

Answer by sneakyboo at 5:10 PM on May. 10, 2011

• our house, basement, and yard are all under hardcore spring cleaning projects right now. my room, as in the master bedroom, will be awesome in a few days after hubby finishes building our new armoir

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:10 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I did! And I actually did a "deep clean" today which I do about once a week...yay I didnt even know that existed, let alone that it was today...glad I was on the ball lol

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:12 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Well I am too late to do it now but how about if I celebrate a belated clean your room day on Saturday? Would that be wrong?

Answer by Peajewel at 7:36 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I cleaned mine on Sunday

Answer by fryshannon34 at 8:58 PM on May. 10, 2011

• That is SO FUNNY! I really don't want to start cleaning at 9:30 at night. I'll celebrate belated clean my room day tomorrow...

Answer by karischub at 9:27 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I did laundry today, not my room. LOL

Answer by sodapple at 9:33 PM on May. 10, 2011

• i cleane our kitchen and living room

Answer by kittylover333 at 11:42 PM on May. 10, 2011