Hi My name is Jack and I'm 23 years old going on 24, I've been with my husband for almost 5 years now and we've been trying to have a baby and haven't had no luck,i have an off period, and I don't know what to do, I see all my friends and Family having babys all around me and its irratating

21Jack21

Asked by 21Jack21 at 5:06 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• adoption? fertility drugs? ask ur dr
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 5:07 PM on May. 10, 2011

• It took 10 years for my husband and I to have children. I empathize with your frustration. Going to a physician is definitely scary - sometimes knowing is more frightening than not. However, if you are serious and really want children, you should discuss with your physician. Some easy tests can be done just to be sure there isn't anything wrong with either of you. Good luck!
    angelique74

Answer by angelique74 at 5:15 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Thank you
    21Jack21

Comment by 21Jack21 (original poster) at 5:17 PM on May. 10, 2011

• u should go to the dr they can help just rember it take s time the more you want the harder it will be believe me i try ed for bought 4 years no luck i was mad cause it wasent fare how other women can get pregnet and i couldent i stated to take prenatal vitamins and tryed a mounth later i got pregnant and now i have a awsome baby boy thats going to be 7 mounths keep your self healthy and i also herd if your on the heavy side it harder to get pregnet i dont no why but thats what i herd try exercising and if none of this helps go to the dr and there are so manny options sometime it takes a while just be patient it took my friend 7 years to get pregnet just be positive an go make a baby :)
    jack90

Answer by jack90 at 5:21 PM on May. 10, 2011

•  

Try to use this ovulation calendar tool http://www.ovulationcalendarsoftware.com/ to trace your cycle and find the date of ovulation.

aromatikas

Answer by aromatikas at 2:57 AM on May. 15, 2011