How much are you willing to pay for business cards/stationery?

I am thinking of starting a business doing graphic design and have the ability to do the design and get the items printed. It's been a while since I was in the business. What's the going rate? What would you pay?

kelfr25

Asked by kelfr25 at 1:38 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Money & Work

• Honestly I get all my Business supplys from Vista Print. I only pay the shipping on most of the stuff. Otherwise I don't know what to tell you!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:39 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• lol...I was going to say Vista Print too! There is no need to spend a lot of money on these things and you can certainly spend a ton other places.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 4:47 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I do vista print too! You can almost everything for free and only pay shipping!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 4:53 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I use vista print
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 7:56 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I get mine from vista print too... i only pay shipping... so maybe what, $5.. and they are great! lol
    tyree08

Answer by tyree08 at 2:05 AM on Dec. 6, 2008