If you see someone do this?

If you seen someone steal something would you try to stop them or call the police or not do nothing at all?

Fairymom32

Asked by Fairymom32 at 5:17 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• inside a store? i'd report them to the management.
    outside in public? if i could get their tag#/make/model of vehicle, i would, then call the popo. if they're on foot, what am i gonna do? chase them down? idk. but i'd likely return to the house/establishment and give the owners a description of what i saw.
    if anything, they might be persuaded to ramp up their security. ya never know.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:25 PM on May. 10, 2011

• If it is at a store I would tell an employee.
    If I saw someone breaking into a house or stealing a car, something along those lines I would call the police.
    I would never try to stop them myself though because people are batshit crazy. Lol
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 5:25 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Honestly...I would either call the police or do nothing at all...I sure as hell wouldnt try to stop anyone, that's how people get hurt
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:18 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I saw someone shop lifting in Walmart once. I let one of the employees know and when I left the store I saw them leading her to a police car.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 5:18 PM on May. 10, 2011

• It depends on if they were stealing bread to feed their family or if it was my car. If they were hungry; than no.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 5:19 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Depends on what it is. Candy bar? I really wouldn't bother. A car? Yeah, I'd dial 911.
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 5:18 PM on May. 10, 2011

• depends what it is and where it's from. if it is food from the store, I won't say anything.
    if it is one of those crazy rich dressed girls stealing a handbag I will say something.

Unless you NEED it to survive you don't need to steal it and you can wait.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 5:20 PM on May. 10, 2011

• where i live who i know... dont say anything
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 5:18 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I'd report it
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 5:27 PM on May. 10, 2011