Spin off on the question about dreams

Have you ever had a dream that your husband or SO was doing something they had no business doing, it seemed so real that when you woke up, you was mad at him the whole day?

When I was pregant I always had dreams of hubby sleeping with a skinny chick. I would wake up mad as hell. On time I even slapped him. lol

Have you done this?

babygirl0782

Asked by babygirl0782 at 5:47 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i've had those dreams-- and was mad but realized it was just a dream..

hubby has them too, and some other scary dreams.. BUT thankGOD it was just a dream.. :)
    steph_twins

Answer by steph_twins at 5:49 PM on May. 10, 2011

• OMG! yes!!! lol...but even more then HIM doing things he don't have no business doing I've been having alot of dreams that IM doing thing I don't have no business doing! I've dreamed that I was cheating on him more times then I can count and they always freak me out...I never have cheated and I never would and I love him more then I thought it was possible to love someone who isnt related to me but I just keep having those crazy dreams...I'm preggers too so hopefully once I pop this baby, the dreams will stop lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:50 PM on May. 10, 2011

• yes lol an it makes me angrey one time i woke up crying
    jack90

Answer by jack90 at 5:51 PM on May. 10, 2011