How long do you lay there?

Does keeping your legs elevated really help? Is 10 minutes long enough, I'm over it after that.

Ttcbabyclegg

Asked by Ttcbabyclegg at 5:54 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• never helped me I just finally gave up and did not think about it and I got pregnant, I tried for 4 years and when I forgot about it low and behold I got pregnant
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 5:55 PM on May. 10, 2011

• When I conceived I was on top, hopped off and went to run errands right afterward. Very romantic, I know.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 5:58 PM on May. 10, 2011

• In theory it works,gravity and all that. I tried it for about 20 minutes. Whether it helped or not,the jury is still out! :)

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:04 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Make sure you orgasm, it pulls his stuff towards your eggs. And I would say 10 minutes is plenty of time! :-) GL!
    Anonymous

• I thought that too, but long as you have a little support maybe from a pillow underneath you will having sex it like your body is cup but if some leak out dont think it didnt do it job bc men has tons of sperm and sometimes the vigina releases it if its too much. The best thing to do is just relax your muscles during sex.
    mystery8307

Answer by mystery8307 at 12:02 AM on May. 11, 2011

• I was definitely on top and we had been trying for about 3 months... finally we decided that we weren't ready for a baby and if it happened it happened... 3 weeks later... i miss my period.. IRONY?
    feliciouss626

Answer by feliciouss626 at 3:20 PM on May. 11, 2011

• My doctor said 20 minutes
    mlkuil

Answer by mlkuil at 3:53 PM on May. 11, 2011