If you were going to go to interview a potential in home babysitter/caregiver for your children...

1.what would you expect the house to look like?
2.how would you expect the house to be set up?
3.what would you expect the caregiver to look like?
4.what would you just expect in general? lol

Im just wondering because i've been doing at home daycare for about 2 1/2 years now and i have never been to another babysitters/caregivers house before! I'm just wondering what parents geberally want/expect from thier sitter..thankyou for all your input!!!! :)

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 6:00 PM on May. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• I expect the house to be CLEAN. That's a given. I expect a safe, possibly enclosed area dedicated completely to child care with toys, eating area, etc. I expect the caregiver to be clean as well, well-groomed, good manners, good attitude, HAPPY but not creepy lol, and nice of course. I expect to feel SAFE about leaving my child in that home and with that person.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 6:05 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Clean, a decent play area, proper baby proofing, a curriculum, clean safe outdoor area for play, the home is clean, low clutter, and no TV's on unless children are watching an appropriate program.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 6:04 PM on May. 10, 2011