Have your kids ever taken an IQ test?

My dd was given one the other day. We believe she is gifted...probably borderline genius. She also has aspergers.

Just wondered what their scores were.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:03 PM on May. 10, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• No, but I know one lady, who started giving them(taking them to a psycologist) when they were 6 months old...yah, she was a tad strange!!! lol
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 7:21 PM on May. 10, 2011

• My dd took one the ohter day... the one for under 6 b/c the psychologist said it was fater than the over 6 one. She qualifies for gifted ... not sure exactly what her scores were but I don't think they were super high (thank the gods).... I did hear some of the questions though and they were experienced based... the one I was laughing on the inside about was: What do you put on a letter b/f you mail it? I mail a letter maybe 3 times a year so I was like OMG... but she said a sticker... I thought that was pretty good.
    I do rem. she had a 112 in I think it was performance or visual or something... which is the area I was most concerned with b/c .... well she's her mom's dd. I had a 30 pt diff b/w verbal and performance too.
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 11:39 PM on May. 10, 2011