Which do you like?

Okay the names are lol Avalynn pronounced like avealynn verses Novalee varses Trulie lol middle names hope and virgnia the middle names are a must and she will have both.. Positive votes welcome! Thank you.

Destins_Mommy

Asked by Destins_Mommy at 6:05 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Baby Names

• I don't like Novalee and I especially don't like Trulie. Avalynn is cute but I'm confused on the pronounciation. Ava-Lyn?
    Anonymous

• Not Trulie
    Great,now I have that song in my head!
    Novalee like in Where the Heart is?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:07 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Why not just just name her Virginia Hope? I like Avalynn.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 6:08 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Novalee reminds me of that movie "Where the Heart Is" with Natalee Portman... but I like it. I think it's a cute name. I also love Avalynn, but I'm honestly not crazy about Trulie...
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 6:08 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I like Novalee
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 6:08 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I like Trulie the best...it sounds sweet...Novalee makes me think of space and I'm not sure how to pronounce Avalynn...I thought it was like Ava-Lynn but what you said it's pronounced like...is it Av-E-Lynn??
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 6:09 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Trulie is the name of the newest baby on "sister wives" show on tlc and I adore the name, precious.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:13 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Yeah where the heart is, Is where I got novalee lol. Im worried by reading it, It looks like plain ava maybe this will help ave like avenue ave lol avalynn an a replacing the e does that make sense lol?
    Destins_Mommy

Comment by Destins_Mommy (original poster) at 6:14 PM on May. 10, 2011

• @ hibbingmom yeah that show is where my sister got it from I was not crazy about at first.
    Destins_Mommy

Comment by Destins_Mommy (original poster) at 6:16 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I cannot decide which one I like best. just remember to make sure the first middle and last name rolls off your tongue.
    mcchris4

Answer by mcchris4 at 7:13 PM on May. 10, 2011