Have you ever had a dream of your husband with another women

ok last night i had a bad dream bought my husband he was in love with a other women i saw him kissing her and huging her and just the way he looked at her i dont why i would have a dream i never think bought him ever cheating and i had a dream i woke up crying cause it hert me to see that have any of you ever had a dream like this

jack90

Asked by jack90 at 6:16 PM on May. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• i have had some messed up Dreams ! Some in that Matter & Woke up Crying Idk why this Happens It just does But I DONT LIKE THEM .. At all lol But Its Just a Dream :)
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 6:18 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I did. I was also really sad that entire day. I remember telling myself in the dream to surpass it and move on. He wasn't worth it! Lol! I think it's because at the time I wanted more of his attention. We had gone a while w no sex and hadn't had time to ourselves.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 6:19 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Yes. I've had very vivid dreams of my husband cheating on me with another woman, and the heart ache that followed. My husband is a very good man, and I know they were just dreams, but they left me very rattled.
    dream-catcher

Answer by dream-catcher at 6:19 PM on May. 10, 2011

• Nope I havent had any like that. I probably would have woke up laughing honestly. I trust my husband so much that I know if I were to have a dream like that it would crack me up.

Answer by gemgem at 6:22 PM on May. 10, 2011

• yea i no lol i was like omg i wanted to pinch him but it was 3 am n if i would have did that he would have said why i did that for lol
    jack90

Comment by jack90 (original poster) at 6:23 PM on May. 10, 2011

• LOl yea ive had this type of dream a few times and the first time it was so vivid and i was so ticked offf that i actually did puch him in the arm. He woke up asking " why? why? why?!"
    Jaliceawrites

Answer by Jaliceawrites at 6:29 PM on May. 10, 2011

• In 46 years of marriage, I have never dreamed of my husband with another woman.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:45 PM on May. 10, 2011

• i have... then im in a bad mood with him in the morn and i have to tell myself..it was a dream. i get really mad thinkin of him with another woman...im super jealous!
    dramaMama407

Answer by dramaMama407 at 7:40 PM on May. 10, 2011

• I NO WHAY YOU MEAN IM A JEALOUS TOO LOL
    jack90

Comment by jack90 (original poster) at 6:01 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Yes i have had these dreams before, I woke up and it hurt my feelings even thio it was jus a dream it felt real, then i was in a bad mood for the rest of the day,but later i forgot about it.
    Mrs.Ferri

Answer by Mrs.Ferri at 11:20 PM on May. 11, 2011